Shop ThanksMama

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Win a 4moms Breeze from 4 Men 1 Lady

I really hope I win this playard. It's so simple to setup and break down. Check out the review and giveway from 4 Men 1 Lady. Then head over to their site and enter to win: http://www.4men1lady.com/2012/08/finallya-playard-thats-breeze-to-set-up.html


8.30.2012

Finally,a playard that's Breeze to set up!

Ahh, the portable crib/playard. 
Good in theory but an epic fail in the engineering department.
The doo-hickey that needs 4 adults with high IQ's working in unison to assemble and disassemble.
Mid set up, it looks like a disastrous game of Twister with lots of cursing.

Let me introduce the latest playard to hit the market,
which I'm also convinced will revolutionize the portable crib / playard industry.

It's called the Breeze by 4moms.  
It's called the Breeze (am I repeating myself?) because it really is...A BREEZE to set up!
Even if you're not in the market for a playard you have to watch this to see how cool it really is.


Did you see it also comes with a playard, bassinet, travel bag and changing pad?


I'm a "glass is half empty" type of gal so I was skeptical that set up could really be that easy...
even after watching the video.

Wouldn't you know, it really was that easy.
I mean, we're talking 2 seconds flat to set the thing up.

I hate it when I'm proven wrong.

 I use it as a corral when I'm unloading this dishwasher or taking hotties out of the oven.


This is one of those MUST-HAVE baby items.

Don't need one for yourself?...
Hello? How awesome would you look when you stroll in with this as a gift to the next baby shower?!
(Available for pre-order here).


Exciting news...4 Moms will be giving away a Breeze valued at ($299.99) to one lucky reader! 

No comments:

Post a Comment